ITINERARY: ( Free Pick Up / Drop Off At Airport )
Day 1: Departure at 4:30am to view the sunrise over Angkor Wat temple because it is very nice place with a beautiful reflection view. Then go back to hotel for breakfast, after breakfast we keep continue again with our guide will take you to visit the temple.
In the morning:
Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom City "Angkor means City, Thom means Big" and there’re a lot of different the ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples in side such as Bayon temple- It’s the highlight temple in the center of Angkor Thom city. Bayon temple has been grounds with 49 towers that all of these 49 towers were decorated with the four big smiling faces of Buddhistsatva Avalokesvara later on we walk to the next complex nearby called Baphoun Temple- which is a Hindu temple built before Angkor Wat in 11st Century. We continue to visit the Royal Enclosure Wall and Phimeanakas Temple nearby the Elephant & Leper King Terrace.Then we Keep move on to outside of Angkor Thom city to visit the next Ta Nie, and Ta Prohm temple- It’s one temple with a lot of gigantic tree roots over the temple and this the place where made the “Tomb Raider Movie“.
In the afternoon:
After a few hours busy with the temple in the morning around 12:00pm we have time for lunch at the local restaurent nearby the next temple.
After lunch around 1:00pm we’ll continue to visit the last one bigger world famous Angkor Wat temple- here is the most attractive temple and also one of the seven wonders of the world. Later on return back to your hotel or guesthouse by 3:00pm or 3:30pm.
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C Car / Van / Bus with driver
- Parking fees and roads tolls
- Cool Water and Towels
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples ticket: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...