5-Days Tour Itinerary: ( Free Pick Up / Drop Off At Airport )
Day 1: Departure at 8:30 am after your breakfast, our guide will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) and then take you to buy a ticket to visit the temple in a small circle.
Explore Angkor Thom City, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon or Smile Temple, Baphuon, Phimeanakas temple, Rolyal Palace, The Elephent Terrace, Liper King Terrace, Angkor Wat, Sunset at Bakheng Mountain, After sunset, around 6:00 pm, it gets darker, then we descend from the top of the mountain and return to your hotel or guesthouse at 6:00 pm-6:30pm.
Day 2: Enyjoyed discover the unique of types of temples and great ancient khmer kings in Pre - Angkorian period who prepared the ritual ceremony and enshrined the Royal Linga (Thousand 1000 Lingas statues) on the "Mahendraparavata" Called Kulen Mountian in the presented day, Largest Reclining Buddha, Called Preah Ang Thom,, and another special place is the waterfall where the holy water baths to wash away evil sins, Banteay Srei or Called Pink Ladies Temple, Banteay Samre, Pre Rup or called "Crematorium" Temple, Drop off at the hotel: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Day 3: Explore Sunrise Over Angkor Wat temple, Preah Khan means the "sacred sword", Neak Pean, Ta Som temple, East Mebon Temple, Ta Nie and Ta keo temlpe, Ta Prohm or called " Tomb Raider temple", Banteay Kdei Temple, A great day of touring the ancient khmer ruins of Angkorian Era. Drop off at the hotel: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Day 4: Exploring descover the different styles of temples and amazing days of visiting Pre-Angkorian Khmer temples, Beng Mealea Temple or called "Indianajon Temple", Koh Ker Group: ( Prasat Thom, Prasat Neang Khmao, Prasat Linga, Prasat Prahm ) is located more than 170 km north east of Siem Reap provincial town in Preah Vihear province, the capital of the Khmer Empire in the late 10th century by Hindu King Rajendravarman II for Hindu god. Drop off at the Hotel: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Day 5: Enjoyed unique Tonle Sap Lake( The Biggest Lake In South-East Asia ) Kampong Phluk village, Floating village by private boat, Take a boat trip through the fishermen's house on the Tonle Sap Lake to discover the country's natural prosperity and traditional way of life, and the long stilted house and flooded Mangrove forest, Rolous Group: (Lolei, Prash Kor, Bakong Temple), Local market, Phsar Leu, Old Market, and d'Angkor Artisan School, a famous for traditional handicrafts such as lacquer ware, silk products, stone carving, wood carving, gilding, and silk processing, Drop off at the hotel: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C Car/Van/Bus with Driver
- Parking fees and road tolls
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples Pass: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Kulen Mountain Ticket: $20/Pax
- Floating Village Ticket: $20/Pax
- Koh Ker Ticket: $15/Pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...