6-Days Tour Itinerary: ( Free Pick Up / Drop Off At Airport )
Day 1: Departure at 8:30am after your breakfast, our guide will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) and then take you to buy a ticket to visit the temple in a small circle.
Discover the types of temples of the great ancient khmer kings in the Angkorian Period, Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom City, Bayon or Smiling Temple, Baphuon, Royal palace, Phimeanakas, Elephent & Liper King Terrace, Angkor Wat Temple, Sunset at BaKheng Mountain, After sunset, around 6:00 pm, it gets darker, then we descend from the top of the mountain and return to your hotel or guesthouse at 6:00pm - 6:30pm.
Day 2: Enjoyed Sunrise Over Angkor Wat temple, Banteay Srei or Called Pink Ladies Temple, Banteay Samre and Pre Rup or Crematorium Temple, Banteay Kdei Temple, Kravan temple, Rolous Group: (Lolei, Prash Kor, Bakong Temple), Drop off at hotel: 2:30pm - 3:00pm
Day 3: Exploring Preah Khan means the "sacred sword", Neak Pean (called Serpent), Ta Som temple, East Mebon Temple, Ta Nei and Ta Koe, Ta Prohm or called " Tomb Raider temples", Drop off at the hotel: 3:30pm - 4:00pm
Day 4: Discover the different types of temples and amazing days to visiting Pre-Angkorian Khmer temples periods, Explore Beng Mealea Temple or called "Indianajones Movie Temple", Koh Ker Group: ( Prasat Thom, Prasat Neang Khmao, Prasat Linga, Prasat Prahm ) is located more than 170 km north east of Siem Reap provincial town in Preah Vihear province, the capital of the Khmer Empire in the late 10th century by Hindu King Rajendravarman II for Hindu god. Drop off at the Hotel: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Day 5: Exploring discover the types of temples and great ancient khmer kings in Pre-Angkorian period who prepared the ritual ceremony and enshrined the Royal Linga (Thousand 1000 Lingas statues) on the "Mahendraparavata" Called Kulen Mountian in the presented day, Largest Reclining Buddha Sculpture Called Preah Ang Thom, Big Waterfalls,
special place is the waterfall where the holy water baths to wash away evil sins, Phsar Leu, Old Market, and d'Angkor Artisan School,
a famous for traditional handicrafts such as lacquer ware, silk products, stone carving, wood carving, gilding, and silk processing, Drop off at the hotel: 3:00pm - 400pm
Day 6: Enjoyed exploring the unique Tonle Sap Lake (Biggest Lake In South-East Asia), Kampong Phluk village, Floating village by private boat.
Take a boat trips through the fishermen's house on the Tonle Sap Lake to discover the country's natural prosperity and traditional way of life, Angkor National Museum, War Museum,
offer free an hour for Massage each persons,
Drop off at the hotel: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C Car/Van/Bus with Driver
- Parking fees and road tolls
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples Pass: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Kulen Mountain Ticket: $20/Pax
- Floating Village Ticket: $20/Pax
- Koh Ker Ticket: $15/Pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...