Departure at 5:00am / Drop off at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Discover the types of temples of the great ancient khmer kings in the Angkorian Period, Explore Sambor Prei Kuk is located in Kampong Thom Province, It's great second ancient capital City of the Khmer Empire and was built in the 7th century by King Isanvarman I, drive itself is beautiful as it travels through the lush landscape of the Prey Preah River, Villagers in the area specialize in food, including crickets, spiders and frogs, as well as sourdough rice.
Pratos Bridge is also known as the Kampong Kdei Bridge on National Road 6 from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, it was once the world's longest stone bridge with more than twenty narrow corners, 285 feet (87 meters) long, The bridge was built in the 12th century during the reign of Jayavarman VII, It is one of the few bridges of the Khmer Empire that has survived to the present day.
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C car/ Van/Bus/ With Driver
- Parking Fees and Road Tolls
- Cool Drinking Waters and Towells
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples Pass: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Q: Is it OK to tip guide/driver?
A: Yes, it is OK. If you would like to.