ITINERARY: ( Free Pick Up / At Airport )
Excursions starts at 8:00am
after refining your breakfast, our guide waiting for you in the hotel lobby or guesthouse and takes you on a journey to buy a ticket to visit the temple.
In the morning:
Explore Banteay Srei Temple,
also known as this "Pink Ladies Temple"
is a Hindu temple built of pink sandstone in the middle half of the 10th century by the Hindu king Rajendravarman II dedicated to trinity gods in Hindu mainly shiva. After visiting the temple for about an hour, we continued our visit to Phnom Kulen
natural resort, about 65 km from Siem Reap. This is an ancient city called "Mahendrapavata",
which means the great mountain of Indra, and on the top of the hill of this ancient city, we can see a thousand (1000) Lingas
statues carved in the bottom of the river, which represents the holy river of Shiva for bathing to wash away evil sins. Then we can go to see the Largest Reclining Buddha Sculpture
built from a big natural stone called Preah Ang Thom
and another special place is the waterfall where the holy water baths to wash away evil sins.
In the afternoon:
After a few hours busy with the temple in the morning and driving the dwon from kunlen Mounthain around 1:00 pm we will have time for lunch at the local restaurant nearby the next temple or if you are already hungry we can rest for lunch on the mountains top.
After lunch, around 1:00 pm, we will continue to visit Beng Mealea Temple,
which is 75 km from the provincial town. The temple is not yet planned to be repaired by any organization, and it is still in a state of disrepair due to chronic warfare and natural phenomena that have been overrun by dense forests and overgrown trees full temple area. that's why most people called "Indianajon Temple".
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C Car / Van / Bus with driver
- Parking fees and roads tolls
- Cool Water and Towels
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- kunlen Mountian Ticket: $20/pax
- Temples ticket: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...