ITINERARY: ( Free pick Up / Drop At Airport )
Day 1: Departure at 8:00am after your breakfast, our guide will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) and then take you to buy a ticket to visit the temple.
In the morning:
Explore Angkor Wat temple- The biggest monuments of Hinduist temples which was constructed in the second half of the 12th century in the reign of king Suriyavarman II and dedicated to Hindu gods Vishnu. The next to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom city first. “Angkor Thom” means Big City and there’re a lot of different the ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples in side such as Bayon temple- It’s the highlight temple in the center of Angkor Thom city. Bayon temple has been grounds with 49 towers that all of these 49 towers were decorated with the four big smiling faces of Buddhistsatva Avalokesvara later on we walk to the next complex nearby called Baphoun temple- which was a Hinduist temple built before Angkor Wat in 11st Century. We continue to visit the Royal Enclosure Wall and Phimeanakas temple nearby the Elements & Leper King Terrace.Then we Keep moving on to outside of Angkor Thom city.
In the afternoon:
After we busy couple hours with the temple in the morning around 12:00pm we’ll have lunch time at the local restaurant nearby the next complex.
After lunch around 1:30pm we continue to visit the next Ta Nei, Ta Prohm temple- It is known to the foreign visitors as the jungle temple as this temple is surrounded by forest with a lot of gigantic tree, Ta Prohm temple has been decorated with 37 towers that most of them are now in the ruined conditions caused by natural environment, trees interlaced among the structures, looting or because of the lack of maintenance during the war. The significances of this temple are the giant trees growing most of the towers with their gigantic roots spreading everywhere.And this the famous place where Hollywood made the movie “Tomb Raider“.After we drive out from Angkor area to the last one floating village on Tonle Sap Lake at kampong Pluk Village- to see the long stilted house and floating Mangrove forest.
Our tour end and return back to your hotel or guesthouse by 4:30pm or 5:00pm.
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C Car / Van / Bus with driver
- Parking fees and roads tolls
- Cool Water and Towels
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples ticket: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Floating Village Ticket: $20/Pax
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...