ITINERARY: ( Free Pick Up / Drop Off At Airport )
Day 1: Departure at 8:00am after your breakfast, our guide will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) and then take you to buy a ticket to visit the temple.
In the morning:
Explore Ta prohm temple in the morning first,because less crowded. This is one complex with a lot of gigantic tree roots throughout over the temple and it’s the amazing place where Hollywood made the movie “Tomb Raider“. And then we continue to visit Pre Rup or Crematorium Temple. It’s an artificial mountain temple which was built in late 10th century dedicated to Hidu gods Shiva. After Pre Rup temple, we keep going on longs driving 27km through to the local village & rice-paddy fields in the countryside to visit Banteay Srei temple or called pink Ladies temple,the one complex which was built from the pink sandstone in half of 10th century by Hindu king Rajendravaraman II for dedicated to Hidu gods Shiva.
In the afternoon:
After a few hours busy with the temple in the morning around 12 :00 pm we'll have lunch at the local restaurent nearby the next temple.
After lunch around 1:30pm we continue to visit the East Gate of Angkor Thom City. “Angkor Thom” means Big City and there’re a lot of different the ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples in side such as Bayon temple, It’s the highlight temple in the center of Angkor Thom city. Bayon temple has been grounds with 49 towers that all of these 49 towers were decorated with the four big smiling faces of Buddhistsatva Avalokesvara later on we walk to the next complex nearby called Baphoun Temple which is a Hindu temple built before Angkor Wat in 11st Century. We continue to visit the Royal Enclosure Wall and Phimeanakas temple nearby the Elephant & Leper King Terrace.Then we Keep moving on to outside by South Gate of Angkor Thom city to the last one complex, we going on to visit Angkor Wat temple. It was the biggest world famous monument Hindu temple which was constructed in 12nd century by Hindu king Suriyavarmtan II. Later on return back to your hotel or guesthouse by 4:00pm or 4:30pm.
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C Car / Van / Bus with driver
- Parking fees and roads tolls
- Cool Water and Towels
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples ticket: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...