ITINERRY: ( Free Pick Up / Drop Off At Airport )
Day 1: Our tours start at 8:00am after your breakfast, our guide will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation (hotel or guesthouse) and then take you to buy a ticket to visit the temple.
In the morning:
Explore Angkor Wat temple- the biggest Hindu temple and also one of the seven wonders of the world. Ta Prohm Temple- it’s beautiful with a big gigantic tree growing throughout the temple and amazing complex with Hollywood Company film made a "Tomb Raider Movie".
In the afternoon:
After a few hours busy with the temple in the morning around 12 :00 pm we'll have lunch at the local restaurent nearby the next temple.
After we have already lunch at the afternoon continuce to visit the next Ta Nei Temple- small classic temple in the jungle. East- Gate of Angkor Thom City. Bayon Temple- with Big Four Smiling Buddha Faces on each side. Baphoun Temple- it’s artificial mountain temple. Royal Enclosure wall, Elephant & Liper king Terrace, Phnom Bakheng- for Sunset and our tour done back to hotel by 6:30pm.
Our tour starts early leave from your hotel or guesthouse at 4:30am to watch the sunrise
in front of the Angkor Wat temple
because, it is a nice place with a beautiful reflection view. Then go back to your hotel for breakfast, after breakfast we keep continue again with our guide will take you to visit the temple in the big circle.
In the morning:
Explore Phnom Kulen
natural resort, about 65 km from Siem Reap. This is an ancient city called "Mahendrapavata",
which means the great mountain of Indra, and on the top of the hill of this ancient city, we can see a thousand (1000) Lingas
statues carved in the bottom of the river, which represents the holy river of Shiva for bathing to wash away evil sins. Then we can go to see the Largest Reclining Buddha Sculpture
built from a big natural stone called Preah Ang Thom
and another special place is the waterfall where the holy water baths to wash away evil sins.
In the afternoon:
After a few hours busy with the temple in the morning and driving the dwon from kunlen Mounthain around 1:00 pm we will have time for lunch at the local restaurant nearby the next temple or if you are already hungry we can rest for lunch on the mountains top.
After we have already lunch around 1:30 pm or 2:00pm at the afternoon we keep going on to visit the next temple in big circle Banteay Srei Temple or called ladies temple- the one which built from the pink sandstone in the late of 10ht century by Hindu king Rajendravarman II. Banteay Samre Temple, Pre Rup Temple or called crematorium temple- a temple with 3 volcanic rock floors and 5 brick towers on the top.
|Private Package Tour|
|# of PAX
- English Tour Guide
- A/C car/ Van/Bus/ With Driver
- Parking Fees and Road Tolls
- Cool Drinking Waters and Towells
- Pick up / Drop off at Airport
- Temples Pass: 1Day = $37/pax, 3Days = $62/pax, 7Days = $72/pax
- Kulen Mountain Tickets: $20/pax
- Meals: (B, L, D)
- Payment for the tour will only be required at the end of the tour (you do not have to pay in advance or deposit) and cash in dollars only (no credit card payment required).
- The official currency of Cambodia is the Cambodian Riel (KHR), however, USD $ is used everywhere in the country and most prices are denominated in dollars. We advise you to bring US dollars and remember to bring new and clean banknotes as old or torn banknotes will not be accepted in most places.
- ATMs are available almost everywhere in the city as well and make it easy to withdraw cash in dollars. Usually the exchange rate is around 4,000 Riel to 1 USD, so if you give 2 USD for something worth 6000 Riel, you will get back usually 2000 Riel.
Please note that you must be dressed for visiting some of our temples, Angkor Wat, Ba Phnom, Phnom Bakheng and climb the same temple. This means that your pants or skirt should cover your knees and the shirt should not be sleeveless (make sure your shirt covers your shoulders, not a bra) otherwise you will not be allowed in. Or up there is done by the church authorities. Walking shoes are recommended and light cotton clothing is also recommended for the weather from March to July as it is very hot with high humidity. We suggest you bring your camera charger, then you can refill it during your lunch break at the restaurant.
Is it okay to tip guide and driver ?
Yes, it's okay. if you want...